• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Life goals -x
    Sire:
    Name: Aodhán
    Breed: Knabstrup hybrid
    Traits/defects: Icy Appearance, Equus Mutatio, Fire Mimicry*
    Color: leopard app with gold spots, blue shell marking
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/nR/nZ/nLP
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): TEGteg [-ICY APPEARANCE-][-EQUUS MUTATIO-][-FIRE MIMICRY-*][DRAGON VISION][TWILIGHT MANIPULATION][immortality][dragonice][dragon mimicry][empathic echoes][telekinesis]

Dam:
    Name: Eva
    Breed: arabian hybrid
    Traits/defects: nereid shifting, singular regeneration, glowing
    Color: purple with sunset ombre, seashell mane and tail
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/nCR/nCH/nD
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [SINGULAR REGENERATION][NEREID SHIFTING][GLOWING][SEASHELLS][krampus physiology][shapeshifting wings][invisibility]

Foal:
    Player: Vanilla Custard

I have a foal pick I’d like to use for this breeding!
    https://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=25764&pid=99938#pid99938
    I know I’m making it hard with this one sorry in advance  Angel

I’d like to request a filly named Elayne!
    Color: purple roan with metallic golden-sunset mane/tail and dun markings (EE/aa/nR/nZ/nD)

In practise, she would be deep purple as a base color, with roaning of the body color to appear as mauve, and metallic sunset (golden with sunset sheen) mane and tail; and golden dun markings if that’s allowed, otherwise I’d love the dun markings to be blue (bc Aodhan’s shell marking is blue).

I would like to request her foal-pick trait to be Aquatic Shifting as a result of Equus Mutatio and Nereid Shifting mutating together!
    Please roll for twins/triplets and the other traits as normal! ^^

Twin/triplet names: Eoghan (male please), Gawein (also male please). Not that I’ve ever had surprise multiples but you never know.
    Elayne and Eoghan names are reserved by me!

(75, NA, NA, 16)

Elayne
    Female
    Hybrid
    Purple roan with metallic golden-sunset mane/tail and dun markings (EE/aa/nR/nZ/nD)
    Aodhán x Eva
    Aquatic shifting, immortality, empathic echoes, glowing, shapeshifting wings
    tegteg [AQUATIC SHIFTING][IMMORTALITY][EMPATHIC ECHOES][GLOWING][SHAPESHIFTING WINGS][icy appearance][night vision][singular regeneration][seashells]
    Played by Vanilla Custard
    Due May
    Breedable in November

FYI - Aodhan's twilight manipulation is shown here as expressed, but in listed traits it isn't. I rolled for it as a carried trait (and she didn't inherit anything from it), since it couldn't express due to spaces, but you may want to check this and post a correction in updates if needed.

@[Vanilla Custard] please choose a trait to be nongenetic, since this totals 7 spaces. thanks!
    @[Krav Fairy] It’s because Aodhán is a TEGteg! So he doesn’t express twilight manip nor dragon vision even though it had been rolled for at birth. I’m not sure if that means it should be rolled for as carried, I thought the not bc it is still caps as opposed to his lower-caps traits but I could be mistaken. It’s been a while since I read the whole trait gene thing.

Please make shapeshifting wings nongenetic <3

I'm pretty sure it should still factor into his spaces, since his offspring can be tegteg. Will check with the others