• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    It's like Christmas all over again -x
    Sire
    Name: Nightlock
    Breed: anglo-arabian
    Traits/defects: wings, skeleton at night
    Color: black-based dapple grey
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/aa/Gg
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [WINGS][TURNS INTO SKELETON AT NIGHT]

Dam
    Name: Wonder
    Breed: abstang hybrid
    Traits/defects: animal magic, glowing, opal hooves, flowers
    Color: base color is chestnut sabino, currently has painted wolf markings and the black parts are carborundum black
    Color Genetic Code (if known): ee/Aa/nSb
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [ANIMAL MAGIC][BONE ARMOR*][GLOWING][OPAL HOOVES][FLOWERS][antlers][strong heart][wolf shifting][immortality]

Foal
    Player: insane
    Name: I would like a filly named Azure please. For her coloring, can she be sabino with the colored parts calicoed (like the painted wolf) with chestnut and carborundum black? If she rolls to inherit the magic, I would like to request a mutation for some variation of self-manipulation or shapeshifting. Thank you!!! <333
    In case of twins, please use Compass (u) to be played by jenger. For a triplet, Saffron.
    (23, NA, NA, 91)

Azure
    Female
    Anglo-Arabian hybrid
    Calico sabino (or however you want to describe it lol)
    Nightlock x Wonder
    Wings, turns into a skeleton at night, shapeshifting, glowing
    tegteg [WINGS][TURNS INTO A SKELETON AT NIGHT][SHAPESHIFTING][GLOWING][opal hooves][flowers][antlers]
    Played by Insane
    Due May
    Breedable in November
    I ADORE her! Thank you so much!!!! I got a little wordy on the coloring, lmao. Maybe chestnut and carborundum black calico sabino sounds more succinct?