• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sort of tempted to breed
    I'm only playing Castile right now. Part of me wants a filly unrelated to my lines as a fresher start.
    My default is to pick a couple from my own lot but figured I would at least ask before I fall back on that, if there is anyone willing to offer
    Um... I have Aquaria who's missing having a little baby but she'd have to thread with the dad.

Edit: Definitely wouldn't be adding new blood to your lines, but you-know-who could probably be convinced for ex-sex if you want to take that route.
    Similar to what I said inDiscord to Ratty a little while ago, but you are free to use most of my ponies if you want them -Eurwen and Leilan are not available/need plots, and Kyveli only does purple family members, the rest is probably fine (just the normal age thing)

i know lots of ours are related but you know you’re always free to use any of my available ones Smile
    All of mine are available!
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    Mine are always open to you ❤️
    You guys are awesome <3

I'm sort of craving the water vibe, but this would be a random breeding and i have no control over threads lol.

I don't have any water beasties, so here's my chance.

@[kahzie] would I be able to use Ivar? I know he is typically a freebie, but just want to still run it by you.
    @[Elle Belle] could I use either Merewen (sea glass water bebe) or Graveside (maybe spooky water beastie?)
    yes of course!