• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

slow pack plot
    Hi! I am very slow because I am 1) busy, and 2) getting ready to have a baby any day now. So this won't be an extremely fast-moving plot. However, I'd love to get it somewhat going because I am a masochist.

Anyway, Sochi is moving to the Cove with Ghaul under the agreement that she can be given freedom to start a pack.

If you happened to read the latest quest, she outlines some of her ideas there, but the idea is basically that she wants to start a group / family that lives outside of kingdoms eventually. She wants it to be a roaming group that doesn't abide by the usual politics. This means some raids and what not if they feel threatened, but mostly just living by their own code.

To start, she's looking for shifters (especially big cats).

If anyone would be interested in joining something like that, let me know! <3
    Oh, ion wants to join!!! I'm also slow right now so slow is perfect lmao
    I am also slow so IT WORKS

I have two options to offer!

Vastra - kind of an old girl with no real direction, shapeshifter and can turn into anything but favours a mountain lion form!

Mazikeen - my Garbage x Agetta baby who has general shapeshifting! I think an osprey and a white tiger are going to be her favourite forms but she can be any regular animal. She's young and impressionable and a little wild and I think she'd like the idea of being in a pack!
    Halcyon is a tiger shifter and I want to throw him in this! He would take a little persuading (not so much persuading, but like, would want a few encounters before he joined - he’d likely cross them on his way to recruit, etc.).
    Could Rosine join even though she has wolf shifting? She won’t chase the cats, she promises.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    I'd love to have Augustus join, he's a dingo shifter but he'll be nice to cats too. <3
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

sign advent TF up she has panther shifting and soul summoning from her papa, you might be familiar with him i can't remember who you play
    I'm always slow as balls for whatever reason, but I love dragging City out just for shits. So I offer my grumpy old cat girl!
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna
    @[insane] | @[Squirt] | @[Tangi] | @[Colby] | @[Affirmative] | @[savage] | @[Prism]

obviously my answer is yes to everyone! <3

if you'd like sochi to find and "recruit" your character, just throw up a post in a common land.

if not, just post in the cove and pretend they heard about it or sochi already talked to them about it or whatever you prefer.

my posts will be very slow, but i'm excited to write with all of you!