• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Here's to Cheap Drinks and New Beginnings; Lepis, Any
    She listens attentively to the dun mare as she begins her description of the lands that fall under Loess' domain. These things may be important later and Larentia just wants to prove that Lepis made the right choice in asking her to join her in her kingdom. She makes mental note of the rolling green of the Brilliant Pampas and the startling shock of rich autumn colors that is Sylva. The large swaths of color that mark the territories are beautiful. A natural painting across the landscape that only those privileged with flight will ever see. She smiles broadly as she takes it all in, a mare thirsty for a new life and it seems like she found an oasis. Bright blue eyes twinkle as she turns her head in all directions staring like a tourist. It is a friendly peaceful flight the atmosphere and pleasant company were something she could get used to.

When Lepis asks where she lived before, her brow furrows deeply in thought. She doesn't really know how long she was gone for or what happened to begin with. Memories flit like angry mice through head, daring her to pin them down.

"I also used to live in Taiga...I think. Or, at least I was born there." She attempts to give a casual shrug as her wings beat against the air. "I traveled with my ma for awhile, until my wings were strong enough to carry me. Never really found a place to settle down. Last I remember was a lot of people getting sick. After a spell I found myself wandering around back in the field. Everything's still a little fuzzy if I'm being honest."She smiles at the queen again. The day is too nice to be sad, and even with some missing pieces she's really just happy to be here.

"Thanks for bringing me back with you."

Larentia

It's a long way to the bottomIn the darkness underneath

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Here's to Cheap Drinks and New Beginnings; Lepis, Any - by Larentia - 04-25-2020, 03:28 AM