• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    It’s my birthday month don’t judge me -x
    Smile 
    Dam
    Cress
    Warlander hybrid mare
    Palomino (ee/Aa/nCr)
    Dragon wings, firebreathing, healing
    tegteg [DRAGON WINGS][FIRE BREATHING][HEALING][immortality][horn][wings][illusionism]
    Defects: no ears, dragon tattoo on chest

Sire
    Ghaul
    Hybrid stallion
    Buckskin with galaxy markings (Ee/Aa/nCr)
    Equus draconis, horn, light beam emission*
    tegteg [EQUUS DRACONIS][GALAXY MARKING][HORN][LIGHT BEAM EMISSION*][companion animal][immortality]
    Defects: horns instead of eyes

I would like to request a black (maybe with galaxy markings??) filly named Frenzy, to be played by Affirmative. In case of multiples, Frenzy can be a colt and alternate names can be Makenna and Renfri, both of which are female.
    Frenzy is all unknowns/unreserved, and the other two are reserved by Affirmative. Thanks guys!

Also, I know it’s listed as a defect, but if baby could inherit Cress’s dragon tattoo I’d really love that!!
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

(76, NA, NA, 7)

Frenzy
    Female
    Hybrid
    Black (Ee/aa) with galaxy markings, dragon tattoo on chest
    Ghaul x Cress
    Fire breathing, healing, galaxy markings, companion animal
    tegteg [FIRE BREATHING][HEALING][HORN][COMPANION ANIMAL][immortality][dragon wings][dragon mimicry]
    Played by Affirmative
    Due May
    Breedable in November