• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  This is what happens when you give me ideas -x
    Wolfbane
    Arabian hybrid Stallion
    Self-healing, Self-manipulation, spinal mane
    smokey black tobiano with gold band on face arching toward eyes then down to his jaw (Ee/aa/nCr/nT) – naturally palomino with iridescent blue aardwolf markings
    tegteg [SELF-HEALING][self manipulation*][invisibility][wings][carnivore][vision manipulation]

Lepis
    Mare
    Abstang Hybrid Mare
    Peace Manipulation, Empathic projection, wings, thought projection
    Perlino dun tobiano with navy points
    Ee/Aa/CrCr/Dd/nT
    tegteg [PEACE MANIPULATION][EMPATHIC PROJECTION][WINGS][THOUGHT PROJECTION][kelpie mimicry][happiness induction][immortality]

Gender not important <3
    Foal to be played by: Calcifer
    In case of Twin/Triplets, they'd be played by: also Calcifer

-I'd like to request that the baby have 'Kestrel face markings', basically a bald face with black (or shiny color if he rolls for that) tear-like markings for some eyeliner. Reference Pic. AND could I have birdcatcher spots covering his flanks?
    I want a birb-looking pony. Please Big Grin
    -Castile's coat color was approved by Aeris for us to use <3

Unisex name: Kestrell [reserved by Kahzie, used with permission via Discord]
    Twins, Triplets unisex names: Ehko, Frond [reserved by me]
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    38, 91, 4, 97

Name: Kestrell
    Breed: Abstang Hybrid
    Color: Smoky grullo tobiano (Ee/aa/nCr/Dd/nT), kestrel face markings, bird catcher spots
    Traits/Defects: tegteg [WINGS][IMMORTALITY][self water healing][peace induction][empathic projection][thought projection][kelpie mimicry]
    Parents: Wolfbane x Lepis
    Played by: Calcifer
    Due Date: May
    Breedable by: July

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category