• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  this won't go back to normal;
    Draco finds himself growing just as angry as Lilliana, but for entirely different reasons. He thinks her to be so utterly stupid, and each breath she exhales, every word she presses forcefully into his ears, makes him think she is only grows dumber by the second. He sucks in a furious breath, the air whistling like screams the demon is fantasizing Lilliana expelling.

"Ah," Draco snaps, offering the chestnut a snarling grin, "then that was the real mistake. Misunderstanding the nature of Beqanna." Draco stops, dropping his lips to a growl. "Tsk, tsk, darling," he purrs, shaking his head in a way that clearly says, you poor, pathetic girl. She is the weakest creature he has yet to encounter and that disgusts him. Enrages him.

She'll pay for her own idiocy.

"Pretty Pangeans like me don't end up dying captives like you, Lilliana!" the demon growls. "Think one more thought about my brother and I'll make sure you never leave these borders," this snarl comes out more like a yell. "I'll bury your broken body in these canyons, and then Ghaul and I will burn your beloved Taiga to the ground!"

Draco offers Lilli no space, no moment to think or escape. He presses into her, all kick legs and snapping teeth. Wherever his mouth can find her he bites, pinching at her flesh and savoring what blood he can draw. She is soft and yet so fierce when he forces her close, doing what he had done to an equally as stupid Rebelle just weeks before.
    art by dozymare

@[lilliana]
    hitch a ride on my violence

Messages In This Thread
    this won't go back to normal; - by lilliana - 04-23-2020, 07:58 PM
    RE: this won't go back to normal; - by draco - 04-25-2020, 09:27 PM
    RE: this won't go back to normal; - by lilliana - 04-27-2020, 09:23 PM
    RE: this won't go back to normal; - by draco - 05-01-2020, 07:00 PM
    RE: this won't go back to normal; - by lilliana - 05-01-2020, 10:04 PM
    RE: this won't go back to normal; - by draco - 05-06-2020, 01:10 AM
    RE: this won't go back to normal; - by lilliana - 05-10-2020, 10:03 PM