• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

F is for friends
    every night she sharpens her steel on the hipbone she made from me. kisses the mouth she took, the one that says her name right and doesn’t bite. sometimes she calls me baby and I swallow my own tongue.

sometimes she hands me the knife just to watch me give it back.
    pleasure
    She has never wondered why she has a halo and yet her twin and her mother do not. If she could, she would loan it to Panda and admire the way it would compliment her pretty face. Maybe Eugene could borrow it if he didn’t seem clumsy, but she doesn’t know him well enough to make that judgement call just yet. He seems to understand how to move at least a little as he strikes a post though. Pleasure can’t help but laugh at his antics despite her sour mood.

I guess so. I, however, think it’s rude to stare at someone you don’t know,” she explains, her lips pulled to one side as she thinks. Suddenly, the solution seems rather obvious to her. “My name is Pleasure. Now you tell me your name so that we’re friends and it’s okay to stare.

Her dark head tilts as she considers his question for a moment. Isn’t every side her cute side? Her parents were always telling her how perfect and lovely she looked no matter where they were standing. Pleasure lowers her chin to consider herself, lifting her left foreleg and then the right. Slowly, as though this requires great effort, she mimics his pose on slightly wobbly legs. Her blue eyes watch him carefully for some sign of approval as she holds this position for a second more.

Is this it? Is this my cute side?” she asks as she mimics his color by accident. Her mane and tail do not shine as well as his, but she manages to get her eyes just right. Another laugh tumbles easily from her as she resumes her normal posture. Pleasure then touches her nose to his cheek curiously to see if his coat is any softer since it glistens so much nicer in the sun. “How do I become.. not purple..?”
    @[Eugene]

Messages In This Thread
    F is for friends - by pleasure - 04-26-2020, 05:58 PM
    RE: F is for friends - by Eugene - 04-30-2020, 12:59 PM
    RE: F is for friends - by pleasure - 05-03-2020, 07:16 PM
    RE: F is for friends - by Eugene - 05-09-2020, 04:35 PM