• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

things
    Lumos and Nalani sounds perfect!! Yay. I can put up a post in the playground for him in the next week or so?
    @[jenger] He can be clouds and rocks so I guess glass works too! I'd be fun to see him trying to figure out what it's made of first though. A common land sounds fine!

I don't want Luster to be overwhelmed and he would overwhelm definitely, so likely, Eurwen would be a better match for her to meet a cousin if you're up for that. I feel like you're gonna have a load of threads going soon though, so let me know if you're interested for now or maybe later. I'm fine with any of the above.

YES TO EVERYTHING @[jenger] !!!
    Drear is probably going to be pretty calm, cool, collected with maybe a dash of sad just because she doesn't have any expressed gifts and doesn't look much like one of her moms. But overall she will more than likely be easy going for the most part but she does have that alien blood so she has the potential to be bitey if pushed lol

Where would revelrie and phosphor be hanging out? Nerve is more in the east right now and priya is in tephra but they could both end up in the common lands or playground!
    I know we talked about it a while ago, but when I've cut down my thread count a bit, I'd still love for Mikael and Revelrie to meet! They can be happy little ponies in the Pampas ^_^
    @[Call] i need call words too. which words would you like?

@[Nicster] that sounds perfect, i'll keep an eye out for it! <3

@[Vanilla Custard] okay i'll tag you when i post it! and i'll feel out how behind i am, but i'll tag you in the luster thread too when i get there!

@[Avion] rev is in the pampas but could be out exploring, and phosphor lives in taiga so we could have them 'meet at the border'. and i'm picking evandrus for drear because they can be wistful together

@[Bruja] okay! i was going to do an any so i can just make it for him instead, no rush. i'll tag you <3 did you still want to continue with hypatia in the field?
    Yup, I do plan on replying to that. Devon has just been home and in project mode this week so I've been super slow for the most part. He goes back to work Friday lol
    Hmmm Ivo could always eat linnea's apples xD