• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Newsflashes!
    Hi!

I’m not sure if this has ever been suggested before, but I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts.

With everything going on IC right now, there’s A LOT of threads to keep track of. And I LOVE IT. And a lot of it seems like it will definitely affect the whole of Beqanna, or a large portion of it, in some way or another.

I think it would be fun to have a channel on discord for IC newsflashes. Like if someone posted a thread that they feel would be beneficial for everyone to know for in-game purposes, they could do a little blurb and link the thread! This would be different from the Open Threads channel ?, and could be perhaps limited to certain topics, but I will use Eva & Aquaria as an example.

We can all see the update placed on the Updates board, but it could be used as a ~newsflash~ in this discord channel to be like “er ma gerd, Aquaria is the new ruler of Ischia!” with a link to the thread for those who want to keep up better with IC things or just have a general interest in the thread. 

ANYWAY IM SORRY FOR MY RAMBLING. THANKS FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK.
    There's an IC Updates discord channel for this now!