• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

write with me!
    Hi all!

I’m back and need some practice since i haven’t written in so long, so I’d love a few threads to play with!
    I can’t promise quick replies, as I’m still working full time and also have a munchkin who makes a lot of demands. Smile

Warden - precognition, wings, impala horns. just returned to Tephra, has premonitions that have never been good, which makes him very hardened and quiet. Generally kind, but a bit tortured inwardly and comes off as uninterested and aloof.

Svedka - mountain lion shifting. Mostly into men but dabbles a bit in everything depending on his mood. Definitely not into commitment at this point. Super loveable and very very sweet, can be overbearing with his confidence. He can’t control his shifting or what his lion form does.

Maugrim - hydrokineses, liquification, water healing. Basically lives in the water only cause he IS water. has a habit of trying to drown everything and collects them to keep at the bottom of the lake/ocean for him to visit and keep as trophies. 10/10 a predator and WILL kill everything and everyone. Zero personal skills. Super fun.

Dayè - wolf-shifter. A loner generally and leans towards more wolf than horse in personality, but longs for a pack and is attracted to other shifters. Lawful neutral, for sure. She’s also very very pretty and I love her.

Merida - fox-shifter. Cunning, a bit bitchy, prideful. Terrible mother for the most part though she always vows she’ll do better the next time. Finds humor in everything and normally won’t back down from anything cause, ya know, pride.

Balto - cave dweller, rarely sees sunlight. tortured by demons from a past quest, borderline insane and teeters on the edge, but really tries to generally remain who he was before the quest: loyal, kind, gentle. He normally loses that battle though.
    svedka - balto - warden - molech - sunlight
    olena - skandar - starlight - burdock - bluebell - ciroc - maylene
    *UNCONTROLLABLE HAPPY TEARY SCREECHY SOUNDS*
    Eeeep you’re back!

I want all of them words but honestly maybe not at once (is no fun for you either I guess).
    I have active, Leilan (ice dragon shifter now, still a bit of an idiot, always rude in some way of another), Eurwen (brelan baby, nerine diplomat, very kind), Aodhán (also Brelan, Equus mutatio / Happy go lucky), Toivo (an Ilma baby in Tephra), Fechin (Mischievous baby out of eurwen)

Specially for you I could pull out Ilma, but she may or may not recently have done something stupid enough that I wanted to ditch her, and so maybe she has lost her memory about how she died and what/who she knew before (:. I actually just thought that up today so, bear with me. She has self healing so she probably was away due to regenerating idk.

Some who may make an appearance: Olaf, Cyneric, or the three new babies I bred last week bc I can’t handle myself.

OH MY GOD MAUGRIM NEEDS TO MEET MY GIRL WHO CAN BREATHE UNDERWATER LMAO

and of course all the other things we discussed <333
    Hello, yes, i would like to order one of each
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    If you want to pull out Ilma that could be fun, Nilla! Or your ilma baby could talk to Warden? Since he’s there right now. You pick!

Um Jenger YES OF COURSE that is a brilliant idea. I’m sure that’ll go ...swimmingly. Bahaha

they’re yours for the taking, Lav! Who would you like first? Wink
    Can we do a shrek and donkey reunion for real, for real?!
    Maugie also needs to talk to my girl Aquaria. Because I'm currently enjoying manly her life chaotic ?

Welcome back!
    my girl Vastra is a shapeshifter who prefers a mountain lion form too so maybe her and Svedka could meet? I don't know if they'll get along at all but maybe they'll just have fun fighting it out in their lion forms

and/or I also have Mazikeen who's just a yearling right now but she loves meeting other shifters so I think her and Daye could be fun! I think Mazikeen would like someone that's more wolf than horse haha
    @[Avion] lmao YES. This has to happen!

@[Bruja] Maugrim would looove to! He is a pro at being extra creepy/murderous when meeting new friends. Could be fun!

@[Squirt] Either of those sounds perfect! I honestly don’t know which one to do first. Daye and Mazikeen maybe? ☺️☺️☺️
    YAY okay Daye and Mazikeen to start sounds good to me!! Want me to get it started?