• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar
    bottom of the deep blue sea
    The soft scape of his tooth along her scaled skin, sewn and stacked as though made of seashells, he plucks them gentle as Ivar trails and it gives her a sensation. Eyelids lift and fall over the sleepy silver eyes as she smiles in her waking dream state of the sweetest purgatory, Ivar and she, tossed to the furthest corner of the world and damned happy about it.

”A sea lion only Nerine?”, she jest as she rolls toward him with sand pressed to her cheek and her eyes shining, ” perhaps it would be an improvement since I had last ruled it.” The mare muses lowly with a grin. Isobell has gave it all up for moments like this, for him. Despite the stories of their tempers and their fiery altercations, there was a binding force that threw them together and would keep them as so.

”No because I remember admire the way the gold edges on your skin were reflecting the fractured sunlight.” Iso pays the compliment with a purr and curling smile. She was feeling well rested and comfortable and it clearly reflected upon her mood and her tongue but the mare still twists her head to look over the secluded beach. ”I don’t recognize this place...” Her observation falls away softly as she notices the thickness of vegetation. Perhaps they had accidentally found a new island? Something even more remote and feral? Isobell looks to her man and rolls her shoulders in a shrug. ”Maybe we should go exploring...like when we were younger.”

Messages In This Thread
    bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Isobell - 05-01-2020, 06:57 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 05-01-2020, 09:35 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Isobell - 05-04-2020, 07:59 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 05-04-2020, 11:41 AM