• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hi please plot
    @[phaetra] Hi maybe we can do a thread too? I have Eurwen and Fechín in Nerine, both available to thread in Taiga with Elio, though Fechín is about yearling now so maybe less compatible. I also heard you play Fierte and I thought maybe he’d like to join the three mischievous Nerine children that are his age - there’s a thread I made for them very recently - but I noticed you hadn’t listed him though so maybe you’d rather not, let me know if we should wait for him?
    Otherwise I have Toivo in Tephra who’d love to make friends with either Thorn or Saint. He is two so he actually hasn’t had a lot of pain in his life yet so he might be a bit of relief to Thorn maybe?

We already have Dace and Saint going, but you yelled at me so now I feel obligated to respond.

Dreamscar is still in Pangea and needs major character development

Poppy is based in Taiga but honestly does whatever she wants so she has no limits 

In other characters, I have
    Quietude (sound manipulation, 2yrs, common lands)
    Florian (uncontrollable gourd shifting, 1yr, Sylva probably)
    Crackjaw (cant really talk, 1 yrs, common lands)
    Shipka (starlight manipulation, this year's baby, anywhere)
    Wherewolf (duplication, invisibility, not born yet, Nerine)

I'd probably not want to do Beryl just now (she'll probably end up in the area w Sochi anyway we can do that then.) And Nev always feels like she has a million things to do even when she doesn't lol
    @[Nicster] I would love thread Thorn and Chasity together! I've been stalking your thread with Ry LOL. As for the babies, any three of mine will work with yours. I'm happy to write a starter!!

@[Vanilla Custard] Sure! I'll toss Fifi in with them, though I know he's gonna be very weird LOL.

@[ratty] Crackjaw and Midsommar please. She will love her weird mouth LOL

oh AND @[prism] sounds good! we can do chemdog and sommar when she's two? i think she'd take a liking to him at any age LOL
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    @[phaetra] sounds perfect!! I don't mind if it's for Chasity and Thorn, or the new babies! Or if we do both I can start one if you like?! I'll keep an eye out for your post anyway Big Grin