• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quest Help For City!
    She needs to have a chat with some immortal folks and learn all about the sorrow and woes of watching everyone die and get sick and whatever other terrible things come along.

You can tell her nice things too, haha

It's to help with this ancient ass quest i long forgot about and need to finish!
    the high black water, a devil's daughter

Just let me know where she might find your character and i'll put up a thread, and throw a tag atcha!
    ❤️
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna
    I wonder if a thread with Ilma would be in any case helpful to her at all, since she doesn’t remember anything, but we can try.
    As well, Leilan is immortal (through jumping off the Mountain), and he has death experiences,
    or other than that I do actually play a dead ghost, Rajanish. But he’s a meanie, so I don’t know if it’d be helpful in any way.
    And I have Tähti with serial immortality (yes she’s Ashhal’s kid) who also has some experience with dying and waking up.

Any of them suit your needs? Feel free to make a thread and tag them! Or Ilma also has an open thread, leaving the Beach.

I have Balto! He lives in a cave in the forest and is tortured (in his mind) by demons from a quest years ago. He’s immortal and knows it, so he could discuss how he will have to live like this for eternity? Could be extremely dark and terrifying!
    @[Vanilla Custard] i think we did a Tahti thread? I could be crazy - does she come back as a foal? I think City witnessed her having triplets, i'll have to dig the thread out. Could have been someone different... if i'm not crazy we should pick up another thread with them, and City can ask about the crazy ass shit she witnessed ahahaa

edit: found it! https://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=24515 -- it died long ago because i am a jerkface that dropped off the map, but we can assume the dad took his babies and city has always wondered wtf. maybe she can ask about it?

@[Radar] That sounds delightful! I'll put a thread up in the forest!
    Yeees she did
    Awesome sounds good, she’ll be 3 again now so she’ll look the same, approx.
    @[Prism] can hou make a starter because I’m about to leave for the hobby store haha

i would be happy to get a starter up, love, no worries <3 sounds great!
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna