• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Not your baby // Any
    "Mine only does that when I'm hungry," Capulet states firmly, insisting that Tarte is not okay. If Mama heard his stomach grumbling like that, she would herd him worriedly to her side. She might even furiously question why he'd not told her earlier that he's hungry. Cap understands food is important, but he doesn't understand the privilege of having it all the time.

The shadow boy turns to peer at the Taigan trees when the demon girl asks. Here, they are spaced further apart and smaller, the effect of a Loessian lanscape melding seamlessly into a Taigan one. The smell of pine straw is not as strong here, and for a moment, the boy is distracted by the sweet scent of early season fruit. He turns back to Tarte with sparkling, curious eyes.

"Yeah, I live in the woods," he answers quickly, hungry to change the subject. "Do you live there?" Cap asks vaguely, eyes roaming over sparse cacti and hardy brush. He forgets that she is hungry and thin, now determined to see past the border his parents told him not to cross.

You're too young. We'll take you soon.

Their words echo in his ears. Cap IS too young, even for Bequanna standards. Food that doesn't come from his mother still upsets his stomach.

He wanders closer, a charming and bright smile lifting his lips. "Show me where you live," Cap murmurs, nudging Tarte's shoulder with his nose.

@[Tarte]

Messages In This Thread
    Not your baby // Any - by Tarte - 05-03-2020, 09:39 AM
    RE: Not your baby // Any - by capulet - 05-11-2020, 06:49 PM
    RE: Not your baby // Any - by Tarte - 05-13-2020, 03:55 PM
    RE: Not your baby // Any - by capulet - 05-16-2020, 10:16 AM
    RE: Not your baby // Any - by Tarte - 05-17-2020, 03:50 PM
    RE: Not your baby // Any - by capulet - 05-20-2020, 09:37 PM
    RE: Not your baby // Any - by Tarte - 05-27-2020, 07:18 PM