• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you should see the things we do; elio

elio

Elio finds himself in the kind of peaceful dream that aids an even more peaceful sleep. On the outside, he is curled and small, head laying on a pillowed gathering of moss, stomach rising and falling with level breathes.

It is so rare he gets a quiet dream, so rare that when he finds one, even his dream self knows how special it is.

A dream not plagued by Wolfbane, or strangers.

At least, that's what he thinks.

There's a warm, glowy sun where his mind wanders. He feels weightless, untouch, so peaceful that it nearly aches. A smile, big and unencumbered and maybe dangerous, lifts his handsome face into crinkles. His appearance matches the rest of the world: gold, and more gold, and such a dazzling flash of crimson.

White clouds accentuate his angelic fluster. He bounces from one cluster to the other, wings outspread to fall into the occasional glide. All around him the clouds pillow his body, so close that he nearly misses the murmured hello.

Elio stops, settling on a cloud firmer in this dream world than it will ever be in real life, finding himself facing a horned woman.

"Hello," he says back, head tilting in such a way that might indicate confusion. "Are you . . . ?" He thinks it strange, that his mind conjured this stranger. One that doesn't speak of a foreboding future or chase him down in a hunt.

"I don't feel like I made you," Elio finally settles on, turning his head to a straight angle.

i don't think i could stand to be
    where you don't see me

@[Catcher]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you should see the things we do; elio - by elio - 05-09-2020, 04:51 PM