• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll burn your name into my throat, asphyxea
    asphyxea
    i've been around this world and now everything's a bore
    i don't know that much, but i know about keeping score
    "Gar?" Phyx repeats, voice hitching and cracking as she realizes something is very, very wrong. When her brother reels away from her, her chest tightens and her eyes well with tears. "Gar, what's happening?" she asks. She sounds small, frightened, so different from the petulant, spoiled girl munching on fruit just moments before. Her brother has never shied from her like that before.

Phyx will never forget the way he flinched.

"I'm right here, Gar," the dragon girl whispers, hesitantly stepping closer to him. She drops her muzzle close to the ground and peers at him with concerned eyes. Phyx finally sees the blood dripping down his face, like red, wrong tears. "Oh, no," she whispers under her breath, whimpering, digging anxious claws into the malleable earth.

"Should I get Dad?" the girl asks in a panic, suddenly lifting her small head to its fullest height. She frantically spins a circle, dizzy gaze flicking back and forth in desperate attempts to find Ghaul. "Dad!" she yells, then turns back to Yadigar and hurriedly traces her nose over his neck.

"I don't know what to do," Phyx whispers.
    and if there's one thing i know for sure,
    it'd be a long cold day in hell when i take you back

@[yadigar] :(

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'll burn your name into my throat, asphyxea - by asphyxea - 05-20-2020, 10:44 PM