• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

tonight just lay with me | Rapture

She shivers in the humid breeze. Not because of any chill in the air, but rather because the impending storm sends an electric tingling down her spine. She breathes deeply, holding the familiar scent of salt and nostalgia.

She knows what draws her here. She knows, but a part of her refuses to admit. Even though it becomes harder and harder with each passing day, it's easier than admitting she might finally feel as though life had been breathed back into her. A feeling that tastes of both freedom and betrayal.

It's foolish, but she's always been a foolish woman.

For a moment she loses herself in the distant horizon, the wind of the storm tangling with her blue locks as stray droplets spatter against her slim form. For a moment, until a faint flicker of orange catches at the corner of her eye. Slowly, her gaze drifts, heart slipping in her chest with futile longing. Longing that swiftly settles into a dreadful guilt as her eyes settle on his familiar features.

For a seemingly endless span of time, she forgets to draw breath. When she finally does, it shudders in her lungs as she shrinks almost instinctively in on herself. "Levi," she finally manages to whisper, her voice filled with painful despair.

She doesn't know what else to say. Doesn't know if there is anything that can be said.

Make me a promise that time won't erase us

That we were not lost from the start

Rapture

Messages In This Thread
    tonight just lay with me | Rapture - by Levi - 05-05-2020, 04:19 PM
    RE: tonight just lay with me | Rapture - by Rapture - 05-12-2020, 08:34 PM
    RE: tonight just lay with me | Rapture - by Levi - 06-03-2020, 04:29 PM