• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Coming Back/Catching Up
    Hey guys!

So I know I left some unfinished business when I went on a break here the last couple of months. Life got hectic, and I am sorry I left some things hanging Sad

I would like to rekindle some of the plots I had, but honestly this year has been a blur... So I know I have forgotten lots. If I had a plot with you, please please let's get that rolling again!

But if I didn't, I am going to be focusing on these three ponies:

Arquus
    https://beqanna.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3307
    I have a soft spot for him so I really want to see him develop more over the next couple months!
    Open to: love/lust, drama, friendship, enemies, etc. He is likely going to end up residing in Icicle Isle because Leilan is his pal haha

Pentecost
    https://beqanna.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=1697
    I am still shaping his personality, I envision him becoming evil. He glorifies the women in his life, and struggles with attachment issues because of his childhood.
    Open to: lust, drama, enemies, violence, etc
    He has a big love crush on Leonora, so I don't see that changing haha however, ways to throw wrenches in the dynamic are always fun! He is also on a quest from his father to bring back a sacrifice, a body or a piece of one. Preferably bloody, LOL. So if someone wants to work with Pentecost on that, that would be great!

Ruthless
    https://beqanna.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3280
    I haven't updated her profile yet, but she isn't as naive and innocent as she was haha. Ruthless is kind of in the dumps, having lost everyone (to her knowledge). She is more cautious around strangers, but will still warm up quick. She is becoming more and more independent and will likely be pursuing a title. She is currently residing in Taiga.
    Open to: love/lust, friends, enemies, mock battles, and pretty much whatever else.

If you're interested in starting something new or rekindling something that we had planned out before, PLEASE HIT ME UP! I am about to have a whole summer off of work and I would like to spend it at the cabin writing my muse away haha.

Thanks guys!
    I know we talked about Pentecost and Draco teaming up to take Rebelle's wings. If @[phaetra] is still on board, that's a plot we could continue.
    leonora will gladly sacrifice any part of herself to pentecost to take to carnage she loves him so much
    Pentecost can take Ryatahs eyes to Carnage, it'll be funny.

Just kidding, but, I want to write with you. I have a lot of characters, most of them all girls, and then like 1 boy I've been trying to write, Torryn. For girls I mainly have Desire (Carnage x Ryatah, has love illusionism and is kind of a brat), and then a bunch of nice ones that all blur together in my brain because they havent had enough trauma yet.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    Fiorina is still up for showing Ruthless how to fight if you want!
    @[Bruja] I am 100% interested in continuing that plot! <3 Of course, if Phae is Smile

@[Colby] LOL, Carnage will kill him right then and there hahahahaha. Ohhhh!! Desire could become Ruth's friend/enemy? Perhaps Desire manipulates Ruth with her love illusions or something? Obviously Pentecost could always be manipulated, and Arquus would just be a good time to chat with for anyone including Desire. He could be another option?

@[Squirt] YES! I honestly didn't see you replied, so I will try to toss up a reply here asap Smile
    @[Jet] Phae said she's down still, so let's get this show on the road!