• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[PQ - in progress] i love your voodoo

dead men tell no tales

My, my, my. What interesting stories she hears about this place. A magic mountain full of magic little horses who grant wishes for a price? Why, it sounds too good to be true. The blue roan spotted mare makes the trek, though she decides halfway there that she absolutely hates this climbing nonsense. Hexen is far more partial to flat land and salty winds, somewhere near the cold sea.

But she crests the peak of this damned mountain and looks around. "Come out to play, little faeries..."

ooc: looking to quest for equus sirenum! thank you

H E X E N

They are not magical horses. They take that shape only because it's easier for the mortals, but they are simply part of the land. They are magic incarnate, and they do not like being thought of as 'magical little horses'. Maybe it's out of spite, but they do not come. She is left to wait with the howling wind.

Hexen has rolled a 1 and will not receive a quest. You can try again in 1 RL month.
    Please tag in replies