• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i was blind, all members
    SOCHI

She is not surprised that Ghaul has not stayed forever.

Not surprised that he has set his sights on something larger—an empire instead of a stepping stone. She does not resent him for it and is not afraid of what it might mean for their deal. For everything that he is, she believes him to be true to his word. She trusts that he will honor the deal that had brought her to the Cove in the first place—that she will still be allowed to start her pack in the shadows of the moon and the waves in exchange for the strength of her back and the magical entity that she had brought in her stead.

Still, she knows enough of politics to know she needs to confirm it.

So when the snake woman calls out from the knoll, she doesn’t ignore it completely. Doesn’t answer immediately either—she has made herself a promise that she would never again completely kneel to a leader other than herself and the wild—but does come eventually. She slinks forward as a tiger before shifting, letting the feline form fall away from her as she stands, knotted mane falling on both sides of her neck as she angles her head up. “It’s a…” she hesitates before her lips curve into a predatory smile, “pleasure to meet you then, Gospel.” She inclines her head. “I’m Sochi.”

She doesn’t know if Ghaul told Gospel about her, about their deal, and she doesn’t jump immediately into it. Instead she studies the other mare for a moment before rolling a shoulder.

“I imagine that there is much for the two of us to discuss at some point.”

she said a war ain't a war before both sides bleed

hi! sochi is here. she's working on her pack within a kingdom idea.
    [Image: sochi.png]

I was less than graceful, I was not kind
    be out watching other lovers lose their spine

Messages In This Thread
    i was blind, all members - by gospel - 05-11-2020, 08:18 PM
    RE: i was blind, all members - by yadigar - 05-11-2020, 10:51 PM
    RE: i was blind, all members - by sochi - 05-19-2020, 04:46 PM