• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I know I need us more than I need me // any siblings
    Laia was never far from her own twin. When Loey called, it was only heartbeats that passed before the buckskin girl centered in to meet her. Proud little yearling spikes were growth from her brow, still velvet covered in the early spring but horns nonetheless. She'd been showing them off to anyone who'd spare her a minute since they'd emerged, thrilled that she now had one more thing in common with her mother. 

When the white faced girl came to her sister's side, it was with a beaming grin, her eyes immediately latching on to the colt her sister had obviously summoned her to see. "Aww! Ohmygosh Loey, look at the baby! He's so cute!" Her words came out in a whiplash torrent, the energy vibrating off of her leggy frame almost visibly. "You're really adorable, you know that?" 

She was gushing unapologetically, her petite muzzle wuffling close to his to drink in his baby scent. She was in love, there was no doubt about it. From his little baby nose to his itty bitty puff of a tail and everything in between, she adored him. Grammas' had done a good job with this one. With a deep sigh, she stepped back to give the boy room to breath again, leaning dramatically on her sister's shoulder. 

This colt, of course, lined up nicely with the half-heard descriptions the grown ups had shared between themselves when they thought the girls weren't listening. That meant he, like and and Locheed, was a twin. His twin though, wasn't here, exactly. Laia still wasn't fully convinced the girl foal had survived, but that was too sad to think about much, so she didn't. It was happier by far to smother this little guy in giddy adoration while she had the chance. 

@[Indius] @[Locheed]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I know I need us more than I need me // any siblings - by Laia - 05-18-2020, 09:25 PM