• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am a mermaid that you dreamt // Beachmasters
    Aodhán

Ivar reacts evasive; which draws the attention to him right away. Brennen seems unconcerned as much as Aodhán - if the children were on their islands, then they were there on accident. About the kelpie, he is less sure - the male had acted similarly on their recent meeting, and the gold-scaled shifter isn’t yet sure what to make of fhe man. There’s no... well, no real trust. His current behaviour does not steer Aodhán into a more trusting direction, and he tilts his head. ”I’d easily take a shape that’s non-threatening, as I think the mage could do as well, or otherwise make sure not to be noticed. Your concern is noted, but unnecessary.” he shrugs. Maybe that’ll relieve the man; if not there may be other motives. He takes the shape of any Ischian native parrot more often than not, it won’t be hard to do it again; although he’d rather not shift many more times today, he’s willing to put up the effort.

He tilts his head at Aquaria and Ivar when the mare speaks - did they ever talk when Ivar was looking for her? They both don’t say a thing about it - he’s about to poke the bear, but this meeting should come to a conclusion, and it seems the conclusion is to get to the northern island of Ischia no matter what Ivar has to say. So he’ll find out later what was up with the teal nereid he’d never heard about before. Instead, he glides towards the water, and once under, the golden sea-serpent lifts his head out of the waves. He nods to Aquaria, nudges his head towards the ocean, and leaves to search the bottom of the sea just in case; his elongated body should still be in sight as he does, what with the water being so clear and the color being obvious; he’s heading north to that island - heck, perhaps he’ll reach it before the kelpie does. Wouldn’t that be insightful, he wonders.

from the ashes a fire shall be woken

@[Ivar] race you! ^^

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I am a mermaid that you dreamt // Beachmasters - by Aodhan - 06-16-2020, 03:01 AM