• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Dawn of the dragon - ALL - kingdom meeting

dead men tell no tales

Ooooh. A herd meeting already? Why, the mare finds herself positively tickled at the prospect of meeting the rest of the sorry sacks of skin that call this Isle their home. 

Hexen moves like a silk dress flowing in a warm tropical breeze. She is not a small woman, standing at nearly seventeen hands, and her coat generally makes her stand out in a crowd. But here, she finds, the blues and whites of her coat match her surroundings perfectly, making her difficult to find, at times. This time, though, she is not hiding. 

The spotted mare appears in the wind, emerging into the clearing to look up at the ... admittedly impressive beast before her. A quick glance around confirms that Chemdog has not yet arrived. Hexen switches her tail, holding it away from her body briefly, before clamping it back down. Cold girly bits just won't do. 

"Salutations," purrs the woman, casting her eyes on the dragon. "I am afraid I am new here; forgive me my greenery. I am Hexen... Chemdog failed to tell me your name."

H E X E N

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Dawn of the dragon - ALL - kingdom meeting - by Hexen - 05-21-2020, 01:48 PM