• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  won't let it go down until we torch it ourselves; Tiasa
    If she sees the spark of anger, Lumina does not recognize it for what it is. Instead, she hears only the promise that she wont be told on, and sees only the warmth and kindness of Tiasa’s smile. It calms the worry in her breast, calms it just enough that when Tiasa speaks of an adventure, she can feel the full effect of a fresh pang of excitement.

“And adventure? Together?! But wherever would we go?!” The spotted girl is equal parts thrilled and worried. Worried not only at the chance of discovery, but of the sudden realization that the entire world might just be within her grasp for the very first time. Never before has she left the shores of kelpie. Never before has she set hoof on land that did not belong to her family .Yet now, only minutes after what had seemed a grand step, Tiasa so easily speaks of a far more daring leap.

“We couldn’t go very far,” she muses, “we would have to be back before dark, or Raene might forget she is covering for me and tell Father.” Delphi won’t forget though, and perhaps she will remind our older friend. It is not Raene’’s fault, I remind myself, a dozen years of hypnosis has fragmented her mind, as it has so many of the sweet and docile mares of my home. So to find someone else who speaks of adventure, who is so readily willing to fall into mischief with me – it is wonderful.

@[Tiasa] introduces herself, adding that she thinks they are sisters, so which Lumina responds with a happily agreeable nod. “Of course we are. I’m Lumina.”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: won't let it go down until we torch it ourselves; Tiasa - by Lumina - 08-10-2020, 06:56 AM