• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

sunshine, won't you be my mother? || ilma

let my shadows prove the sunshine

A smile trickles onto the pale pink of his lips, kind and warm and almost sleepy, the white of his lashes falling slowly over the sparkling cerulean of his eyes that gladly take in each detail of her face. Somehow she has become an anchor to him, despite the years apart and the missing memories. He feels at home with her, though he had never truly recognized it until now as he allows the warmth of the water that laps at their sides to sidle closer to her, desperate to create nothingness between them. Perhaps before the timing had not been right; they are both very, very different from when he was the younger stallion he had been in Hyaline, and now that they both had their burdens to bear and the moonlight of Tephra cloaks them just right, he cannot imagine a world without her.

I’ll take what I can get.

Her voice is soft and warm into his skin and he can feel his spine beginning tingle, a gentle breath leaving his mouth as her muzzle traces down his neck, leaning into her touch with fluttering eyelids. “Ilma,” he murmurs somewhat breathlessly, enjoying the way her name sounded when he spoke like this, his eyes opening to glance at her - always cautious about her wellbeing - before stretching his neck forward to place the warmth of his lips to her throat, peppering her creamy skin with feverish, longing kisses. As his mouth comes to her cheek he pauses, his breath hovering, taking a moment to ensure his intentions aligned with hers.

“Is it too much?” he asks so softly, his voice gentle with concern yet trilling with heat. He is fully aware that he can be overbearing and very encouraging and the thought of pushing her too far too quickly keeps his wants controlled, simmering just beneath the surface. He longs for the intimacy, near trembling, but only wanted it if she did too.

svedka

@[Ilma]

Ilma
    a certain type of silence has filled my voice
    I scream beneath the water
    and make no noise

She isn’t sure if she can pinpoint where or when she made the decision, but it’s long been made by the time her sun-and-sky stallion returns to her - now is not the time for rethinking, for hesitation, for regret. The moon-coloured mare feels content with her place in the world, and she doesn’t want that feeling to pass. He anchors her in place without holding her - but it’s the latter that she finds herself craving for anyway. His skin is damp still from the water they’d splashed around earlier, and she feels it’s not enough. There’s so much of him that she’s missing - her knowledge is limited to what he told her and what she’s seen during their travels lately - and it’s not enough, she wants more. And the only way to have more... well, right now she has the opportunity to take it, and she has long since decided that she will.

Her name on his lips reaches farther down than it did before, when they stumbled into each other, and she keeps the sound in her heart where it echoes and resonates. She doesn’t think about it, he places his fire-kisses on her neck and she’s breathless - until he pauses, and she opens one deploring look. Is it too much? ”No,” she outs softly, the trembling sound soft and sounding most like a complaint or perhaps a challenge, or maybe both. If there was any space left between them, she attempts to squeeze every droplet from out of their furs to get to him now. Her amber-coloured gaze pins him where he is, then she starts to explore the lines of his jaw and throat, gets distracted by a line between cream and gold, follows that one instead, then smiles into his skin when she notices the line brings her down to the more sensitive areas of his flank and belly. Stops a moment to rest the flat of her head against his heated body, knowing from the experience of heartbeats ago that a stop can be as agonizing as continuing. Her voice is hoarse as she catches the movements of his head in her peripheral vision. ”It’s... not enough, Svedka.” she breathes, her eyes gleaming at him to try and gauge the reaction she wants, the one she’s been waiting on for... well, she doesn’t remember how long.

will you let me follow you,
    wherever you go… bring me home?

@[Svedka] ^^
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

let my shadows prove the sunshine

The soft tremble in her voice is met with the warmth of his mouth on her creamy skin, an audible groan passing through his own lips. There is no uncertainty in the way her voice shivers, nearly commanding him as she presses herself against him, breathless and gasping. His heart races, thunderous and ravaging in his chest, and he wonders if it might burst. The stallion sucks in a breath as her soft mouth explores him, his eyelids fluttering closed around the sparkling blue of his electrified eyes. That same breath is held tightly in his throat as she pauses, eyes still shut and his ears flicking backwards to listen as silence consumes them.

“It’s not enough, Svedka.”

The confession - the command - is all he needs. His nostrils flutter as his breath is released in a deep and shuddering sigh of contentment, agreeing with her.

He is not sure how many hours have passed, but as he lazily drags his muzzle across the curve of her spine to pepper her with gentle kisses and nips, he is suddenly exhausted. Svedka rubs his cheek against her own tenderly, affectionate in the way he lips at the damp tendrils of her forelock that have fallen into her beautiful eyes.

Without words, he leads her to the shoreline where they would easily dry beneath the warm air of Tephran summer and where soon after he would find a place for them to sleep. He is sure to keep the closeness between them, refusing to allow their skin to separate for even a moment.

He is smiling, happy and content. Though many things are uncertain, in this moment Svedka had all the clarity he needs.

svedka

@[Ilma] <3
    a quick wrap up post! kept it pg so I didn't have to change it to mature Tongue