• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The north wind meets the sea - Izora Lethia
    Her smile widened as Leilan agreed to Taiga's beauty, her modesty making her miss the flirty insinuation. In all honesty she wouldn't even be able to remember the last time a man flirted with her or her to a man. After he introduced himself and his title she stepped closer closing the gap between them, "It is good to finally meet you, Leilan. Though, I am sorry to hear of the destruction to part of your home. I have no doubt you and your people will be able to restore it to all it should. As for the skies.." her mind wanders to Lilli. The nights they had spent staring at the sky with her rambles of secrets and stories. How when she had first met her she talked to Owin about the stars, all the best things are kept amongst the stars. " I agree, thankfully they can't burn. All the best things are kept there, no matter what happens the stars are a beacon and a hope for consistency." a twinkle caught her eye as the wistful tone melded away from her voice, along with all the thoughts of inconsistency in her life, to address his question about a messenger. 

Lethy cocked her head for a moment taking in the roans rugged features. They had talked in hushed whispers and frustrated groans about the future of the North. They, Lilli and her, had thrown ideas about asking permission to move the kingdom seat to the Isle. Letting Leilan and his merry band of raiders grow and defend all that the North held dear, while giving Nerine space to breath. Hoping that taking the attention off of Nerine would stop the pestering of the South during their most fragile times, amongst other things...

But none of this had been decided on before she had been taken. Nothing concrete as of right now, at least as far as Lethy knew. What had Lilli been up to in Pangea? Her eyes crinkled in the corners as her mouth scrunched just the smallest of measure. "I am sorry, no vibrant messenger has met with me as of yet, but if I know Lilli at all your meeting should be interesting." Lethy shifted her weight, the curves of her body shimmering beneath the sun. "If you have the time to spare though, I am curious to get to know you more, as well as the Isle and your curious band of raiders." her smile was bright, reaching her eyes to completion -it had been ages since her calm, kind eyes really smiled. If Lilli and her were set on making their ideals a reality, uniting the North, she needed to start getting to know them. And a man like @[Leilan] , wasn't a hard place to start or hard on the eyes either.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The north wind meets the sea - Izora Lethia - by Izora Lethia - 06-08-2020, 10:44 AM