• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The north wind meets the sea - Izora Lethia
    She watches the way his mouth moves with his responses, the way his eyes crinkle and how he would get lost in his thought but only for a moment. Her own face mimicking his movements. When he accepts her offer and suggests a walk to her or Lilliana's favorite place her amethyst eyes light up pulling the corners of her soft mouth with them.

Her first thought was the magnificent waterfall tucked away in the middle of Taiga where Aten had made theirs.

Her blanket of peace pulled tightly against her sides.

Maybe the most western edge of Tiaga. The colorless beaches, soaked in fog that Lilliana traveled to so often?

No, today she would not hold back. She would not keep her most personal feelings from showing Leilan the most beautiful sanctuary in Taiga.

"I know the perfect place, the spot that made me fall in love with Taiga.. and it's inhabitants." her voice quivered in hesitation only so that the most observant could see past the comfort of her peace. A millisecond later she gave Lielan a soft bump with her shoulder as she started towards the center of Taiga. Towards the rather large stream that, in all its wonders, ran uphill towards their destination. Someday, she will have to follow it in the opposite direction to see where it originated from.

Her pace was quick but comfortable enough for conversation. While she talked and let her gaze linger on Lielan, her footing was sure. She moved over obstacles and around others with out hesitation or trouble. She told Leilan about how Aten had found her drowning in the river and had brought her here many, many years ago. How the redwoods and her children had become her constant in her life, leaving out any mention of Aten.. he did leave after all didn't he? "You and you're people are more than welcome to find solace in our woods as well. When ever you need to. We have plenty to share, even in the cold months if you go far enough south west towards Tephra you can find sustenance.I have hope and trust in the hearts of the North." her dark, long lashes clouded her eyes beneath the shadows of the large redwoods.

They had found the upwards stream and had started their way to the top now. A cool breeze had found it's way on the back of the water, a nice relief from the summer heat as it wrapped itself into her chocolate mane, pulling with it the deep woody scent of Taiga that had settled in her being.

"Now, tell me of the Isle. What is it that drew you there and keeps you there?"
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Leilan]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The north wind meets the sea - Izora Lethia - by Izora Lethia - 06-12-2020, 01:04 PM