• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The north wind meets the sea - Izora Lethia
    Her cheeks flush softly when he interjects his opinion of her strength. Even Aten had questioned her strength when he had brought her here, though he had all the faith in the world that she would get to where she needed to be.. he still kept her close like a child, made sure she didn't slip, gave her his strength even when she didn't need it. She had been appreciative of it, she would swear he was the only things that had gotten her through that time until she had found her "strength" again. The idea that her strength should never of been a question had never entered her mind.

Their had been so many different loves that she had held on to, as a partner, as a mother, as a friend, but for her the love that scared her most was loving herself. They were curtains she would need to strip away before she could come face to face with herself. She wouldn't even allow herself to mourn the lose of Aten and her son.

A different kind of love.

When the broad stallion looks over the edge infront of them and asks if she had ever considered jumping, her purple eyes swirled as she followed his gaze.. lost in thoughts that would never quite make it to her heart. She cocked her head softly, her voice monotonous as she answered, Not yet..

If she were to jump, would she fall soundlessly against the hard glassy mirror below, would she sprout wings and fly, would she simply cease to exist?

Only the tail end if his next comment breaks through the bleak thoughts, A cave? I guess I wouldn't know, I've never gone down. a smile brightens her darkened face, her eyes gleaming with mischief at the thought. Aren't there easier ways for you to get down there? she poked at him. She had heard of the great ice dragon but even though the silver bay roan infront of her shimmered metallic beneath the summer sun, she couldn't quite picture him as a fierce beast. @[Leilan] fryer of Icicle Isle, mighty Ice Dragon. she says his name in a tease, goading him into playing back, her purple eyes sparking with a foals spirit.

forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The north wind meets the sea - Izora Lethia - by Izora Lethia - 06-18-2020, 11:51 PM