• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  oh, i surrender.
    If ever you come near I'll hold up high a mirror
    OphaniM
    He remembers in the beginning, when he gathered up his courage and told his mother he was going to remain in the plaguelands with her. Jenova’s eyes got soft and filled to the brim with tears. But she knew that he would eventually run off to be with her sooner or later. Anyone could see how head over heels he was for her right from the start, even when he was stupid and careless with her love. There could only be room for her in his heart.

Ophie feels the way her heart flutters at the sight of his surprise and he beams with pride at the sensation. His wings fan out and fluff as he meets her halfway to plant a line of kisses along her jaw. Her lips then find his and he hums softly, pleased with her affections. An embarrassed laugh bubbles up over his lips when she makes fun of his newfound lisp, to which he gives a shrug of his shoulders.

But luckily for him, the effects are temporary and he finds himself able to speak normally before she compliments him. “I was hoping they would taste as good as they looked. Maybe if you like your mouth being numb, I guess,” he says with another short laugh. When she softens, he extends his wing over her back and nuzzles his nose behind her ear. There is very little that he would not do for her. If she said she wanted to rule every inch of Beqanna, then he would fight all their armies to make it happen.

I like doing things for you. I never feel like it’s enough to show you how much I love you,” he explains, blushing faintly beneath the gold of his cheeks. Even after all these years, he is a bashful boy in love with a beautiful girl. “We have the perfect family and I wouldn’t have any of it without you. Everything I live for is because of you.

He lifts his head and admires his offering to her. It feels so meager when she has given him so many beautiful children and so many days of perfect bliss.
    Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as you.

@[Starsin]

Messages In This Thread
    oh, i surrender. - by Ophanim - 05-26-2020, 12:52 PM
    RE: oh, i surrender. - by Starsin - 06-11-2020, 08:08 PM
    RE: oh, i surrender. - by Ophanim - 06-12-2020, 10:10 PM
    RE: oh, i surrender. - by Starsin - 06-25-2020, 12:03 AM
    RE: oh, i surrender. - by Ophanim - 07-01-2020, 05:15 PM
    RE: oh, i surrender. - by Starsin - 07-05-2020, 05:08 PM