• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

posts wanted!
    Would anyone like to post together? I really want to write more! I have:

Nalani
    New filly this season. I’m really keen to find friends/enemies/drama of some kind for her. She’s rather timid and shy right now but I think she will gradually come out of her shell. She’s up for just about any adventures.

Chasity
    Tends to be kind, loyal, a bit of a dreamer. She’s ancient and was time travelled into the present by Nalani’s father against her will. She’s quite sad about it and misses her old home and family back in the dazzling falls. She’s sort of aimlessly drifting, she could do with some friendly encounters. She’d especially love to meet anyone who remembers the old kingdoms etc.

Let me know if you have any ideas or would like a post Smile
    Where is Nalani hanging out? I have a few babies and yearlings she might like to meet. For Chasity, I dont have anyone as old as she is, but you're welcome to look through my char list to see if anyone might interest her
    @[Bruja] Hi! Foal meet up sounds fun to start with. Nalani is homeless but does have one post in the Playground, so they could meet there. Otherwise I'm sure she could stumble across one of the lands borders or something?
    hi @[Nicster]!

i'd love a thread with you Big Grin

currently i have:

aletta - wanderer, no traits, not from BQ. she's just kind of aimlessly wandering around. she has some family heritage with the Forbidden Dale though so it could be fun to have them chat about the old lands?

nash - yearling. he likes to travel and see new places. a bit of a risk-taker but thinks he's pretty funny.

brienna - yearling. lives in Nerine. quieter, timid but could definitely use some friends!

aela - new baby. literally up for anything!
    Hi @[Star]!

Chasity and Aletta sounds like fun! I can put up a starter post if you like? Excited! Smile
    Yay! Sounds good to me @[Nicster]. Aletta is putting around ... everywhere so whatever works for Chasity!