• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  show me the light
    Creeper inwardly cringes as she catches sight of another sporting colors mimicking the daytime sky. She remains stock still as she is approached, her jaded gaze locked on the unassuming face of her visitor…until suddenly… realization dawns on the other’s features and Creeper knows she’s been found. The soft trill of the other woman’s voice caresses Creeper’s ear, causing her flesh to prickle with unease. She is offered a greeting, name, and reassurance all at once. Vita she repeats in her mind, committing the name to memory.

For a fleeting moment she considers fleeing, but quickly dismisses the thought as she is neither fast, nor winged. If Vita chose to catch her, Creeper would be caught. She curses her lame leg, and her parents, and the powers that be who created her as such a wretch. A flight animal who could not flee. An easy target.

”It’s….nice…to meet you, Vita.” she offers politely, although she does not yet feel the words she says. Strangers were rarely nice to Creeper. ”My name is…” she hesitates, lips pressing closed momentarily before deciding on ”well….it doesn’t matter. You’re welcome to call me whatever you like.”

The painted woman draws nearer, and Creeper forces herself not to back away. Instead she takes an odd step forward, drawing out of the dark greenery and into the open. She may as well not delay the inevitable. If she were going to be given pain she may as well not delay the inevitable. Delaying had never spared her flesh or her mind.

creeper

you can show me the light, but I will always love the dark

Messages In This Thread
    show me the light - by Creeper - 05-27-2020, 02:21 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-27-2020, 03:21 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Creeper - 05-27-2020, 03:42 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Skeleton Ghoul - 05-28-2020, 02:15 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-28-2020, 03:23 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Creeper - 05-28-2020, 03:53 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Skeleton Ghoul - 05-31-2020, 06:12 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-31-2020, 07:00 PM