• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  show me the light

if i stare into the abyss, will it stare into me?

Fortunately, neither woman has taken offense to his evesdropping on them. Skel draws in a breath and remains a polite distance from the two, cocking his hip and stabbing a rear toe into the dirt as he relaxes, and in doing so, showing he means them no harm. The Fiield is where some come to find a home, and perhaps, he could tell them about the land of giants known as Taiga. 

The one mare, the winged one, is bubbling with energy and positive intent, more than happy to welcome the massive stallion into their little pow wow. The other one seems inviting enough, but there is something just slightly off about her. Skel can't quite put it to words. Hell, it may even just be in his own head, which is just as likely. The large male tends to be on the suspicious side towards those he meets and doesn't know very well.

"Skeleton Ghoul is my name," he replies, voice a deep, gravelly baritone. "Skel, if it suits you, Vita and ..." His empty white stare settles on the black female. "I did not catch your name. What brings you two to the Fields?"

SKELETON GHOUL

@[Creeper] @[Vita]
    [Image: qZyWUwo.png]

Messages In This Thread
    show me the light - by Creeper - 05-27-2020, 02:21 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-27-2020, 03:21 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Creeper - 05-27-2020, 03:42 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Skeleton Ghoul - 05-28-2020, 02:15 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-28-2020, 03:23 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Creeper - 05-28-2020, 03:53 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Skeleton Ghoul - 05-31-2020, 06:12 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-31-2020, 07:00 PM