• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

so...
    Posts not so much plots maybe because I can never really follow through or I take forever!

I have the following available:

BEAN
    crazy little icelandic horse with no traits and a major crush on clegane, makes friends very easily lol

MAY
    a daeyxis daughter with flowers in her hair and wolf manipulation, only ever really met crevan and I’ve used that as a basis for some unresolved feelings about her trait and girlie crush, is lurking in tephra currently 

HYACINTHE 
    porpoise shifting daughter of ivar x ichor, getting ready to throw her out into the world

POLLEN
    has bee manipulation, probably be a young thing like a yearling maybe

so thinking those 4 at least with a possible 5th character coming back to life soon maybe. Don’t like to plot too much out but open to see what’s up besides death lol
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    SKELLY WANTS TO THREAD WITH BEAN
    Active:
    Skeleton Ghoul | Gilgamesh | Kulin | Kaimana | Kyrin | Savu

Limited activity: 
    Hexen | Warbird | Warstorm 

Closet:
    Methuselah | Saleen | Angharad 
    Yes, Bean demands it! ❤️
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    Any of those please! ^^ I’d love to thread with you

Yes! I could still reply to Leilan with Bean if you’d like to continue that thread? 
    Hyacinthe has an open post in Ischia too!
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    I'd love Kristin words! Pollen sounds adorable
    Ok! Ik that I threw Nolin at May...but I have Sebrina who is a hellhound who had a baby with Crevan! She is still lowkey in love with him even though he vanished. It could be an interesting mix with them
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Yeah sure we can tilt that thread with Bean towards the present!
    And I’ll look into that thread in Ischia too! I have a few running around that place

@[Nautilus] would you like to post first or do you want me to?

@[Vanilla Custard] okay perfect! also sounds good about the thread in Ischia ?

@[Nicole] ohhh a possibility! May barely met him and mostly in wolf form before I disappeared so she wouldn’t know much of him as a horse besides his name. Meeting a hellhound could still be interesting though!

@[Bruja] thank you! She’s cute so far too from what I’ve written. Anyone in particular you’d like me to throw her at? I’ve mostly got a field post almost done... oh! Shall we continue the tick/ryan/keeper thread too?
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    Pollen to Amarine, maybe? I'm wanting to get her more active. They should be about the same age. 

And yes to Keeper/Ryan/Tick! I adore that thread lol. They're moving on their own timeline.