• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Catching up / Plots!
    All right, so I am yet again coming back after a long absence. This whole year has been hectic, hasn't it?

The last time I played with my non-magical nomad stallion The Tin Man, he was one of the Plague victims. I have no idea how much game time has passed since then, lol. I don't know if I need to make another horsie to play with, to get him some powers and freak him out, or if I just need to work at finding a plot that doesn't die halfway through on my poor guy.
    Welcome back! Life’s certainly been hectic!

As a quick need-to-know: I think about 6 years passed IC? Not quite sure if that’s right but it is summer again I guess. But we don’t really do age and time anyway on here because math is hard.
    Since then, the gates of the Afterlife have also opened so dead ponies can come back too (only one with traits the rest must be traitless). That started after the Halloween quest.
    Also currently a 0-space trait can be claimed on the Mountain so go for it ^^

I don’t know if you think it’s better to continue with him or start with a new pony, either would work. If you want to get back into writing I’m pretty much always available (unless I’m on vacation), so let me know if you want to and what kind of pony (mean, nice, old, young, with memories or without ;), land leaders/diplomats or no, etc)? I have too many but otherwise I can roll dice I suppose haha

Oh, I wasn't planning on retiring my boy--just adding another horse as a fall-back. After six in-game years, I'm guessing he'd be a lot more used to magic than he was when I first joined, but I love playing him snarky, so maybe it just makes him MORE irritable. "Great, now the dead are coming back. CAN I PLEASE KEEP ONE RULE FROM MY OLD LIFE???" Tongue 

I'm definitely gonna think about that Mountain quest, although I would also love it if he got a ridiculously magical friend to bounce his normal-ness off of.
    Just a bump to let people know that I'm still trying to look at plots ! Does anyone have any open threads they want me to toss my boy in?
    hi kiba!

i don't have any open posts at the moment (i'm gonna try and have some up this weekend so i could tag you?) but if you have muse and tag me, i'll send one of my characters your way. Big Grin
    Kiba! There's a new-ish function in the recent threads tab. At the top should be a link to the current open threads list. I know there are a few floating around Smile
    (07-30-2020, 03:24 PM)Bruja Wrote: Kiba! There's a new-ish function in the recent threads tab. At the top should be a link to the current open threads list. I know there are a few floating around Smile

Super late, but thanks for the tip!
    Bumping this thread because I got sucked into Horse Isle 3 for the past few weeks and nearly forgot about THIS horse game, lol.

My offer to toss my boy Tin Man at whoever wants to post is still standing!
    Bumping the thread for this year! Anyone want to roleplay with my normal boy?
    Kiba, if you want to throw up a starter, I can see who vibes with him Smile