• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    new trait maybe?
    Hello, I would like to have Dace quest for Equus qilin (kirin? qilinus?)

For the purpose of BQ-ifying it, and also differentiating it from dragon-anything (although there are a few shared traits,) I have combined qilin/kirin and long ma mythology a little bit. Below are some physical and magical attributes that could be associated with the new trait, although this is not necessarily a comprehensive list so there's certainly some room for players to customize a little bit beyond what I've written below.

Quote:Appearance – May be heavy- or light-bodied with full or partial body scaling, sharp teeth, cloven hooves, elongated, tufted tail, and antlers or horns (single or paired.) May have long catfish-like whiskers, be bearded or maned, and have tufts of hair on other parts of the body (chest, belly, shoulders, legs). Can be any color, but often jewel-tone.

Abilities – Aura reading. Peace induction. Fire-breathing. Light generation. Precognition. Flight w/o wings. Cloud/Fog/Smoke generation/manipulation. Cloud walking. Water walking. Walks w/o leaving trace (No footprint or disturbed/crushed vegetation.) Self sustenance.

Also, please say yes because I already made a fancy ref.  Big Grin

Equus Kirin, 4 space

This creature is a melding of horse and kirin. Equus Kirin's are chimerical creatures resembling a horse or deer with scales like a dragon’s covering its body and antlers (either single or paired). They have tail like an ox’s and a flowing mane, and may have additional tufts of hair. A gentle animal, the Equus Kirin never eats the flesh of other beings, and it takes great care never to tread on any living thing. When it walks, it does so without trampling a single blade of grass, and as such is capable of hovering just above the ground. Additionally, they may have up to 3 spaces of additional traits, such as peace induction, fire-breathing, fire aura, flight w/o wings, water walking, or self sustenance. If there is a fitting characteristic not listed, feel free to contact an owner or officer.
    awesome! Quick question, Kirin generally have cloven hooves (oxen/deer being the usual base animals) so should that be in the description or at player discretion to request?
    Yes, it should totally be in the description and I forgot it, lol.