• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the blush in your cheeks says that you bleed like me
    Gar had been the first of them to request something from the entities protecting their land, and that had granted him with powers that awe his sister; they bring forth something akin to jealousy, though she doesn’t quite understand that emotion. He is already the most like their father, with talons and galaxies and wings that are sure to span monstrous lengths as an adult. She has no offensive abilities of her own aside from her nub of a horn, and when she lamented this fact to Gar, he had suggested to her that she should go to the deities on her own.

She hasn’t met the bonded pair, but Clarissa has assured her that they are there. It is nighttime, well past their usual bedtime, when she sets out to find the duo, slinking away from the nest. Phyx opens one eye and watches her leave, but settles back down to sleep as Ciri slips off into the night. Mother and Father are busy elsewhere anyhow, the pair of dragons swooping through the skies of Pangea and more concerned with one another than the fledglings on the ground. Whatever they’re off doing, it makes Ciri giggle to think that there will probably be a new egg in the nest soon.

Her white-blue hooves almost blend in with the sand as the moon turns her coat nearly white. She watches the sky as she walks, dazzled by the stars. Eventually her legs grow tired and her eyes grow heavy with sleep and she stops, hoping they can hear the tired weanling’s announcement. “M’name’s Cirilla,” she says, fighting through a yawn that slurs her words. “You made my brother stronger and I wanted to thank you. And… and I wanted to ask for your help, as well.”

She trembles, though from tiredness or nervousness she doesn’t know. “You see, my mom and dad are really strong and powerful, and so are all of my siblings,” she continues, voice falling to a whisper. “But I’m not. I just want to be happy and to be safe. I was wondering if you could give me some sort of way to protect myself? Pretty please?”

Ciri stands there for a moment longer before turning to head back home, yawning again. “I have to go now, I don’t want my family to worry about me,” she whispers, and sets back off towards her family.

cirilla
    my sky's not blue, it's violent rain.

@[craft] @[anatomy] ciri is requesting lunar protection pretty please