• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  And I'll Gore Your Doubt to Shreds
    I'm meaner than my demons
    I'm bigger than these bones

Dark hooves kicked up dirt as the tiny white mare began her journey up the mountain, her eyes filled with determination and locked onto the top of the daunting pinnacle. The air here was thin and cold, and she felt it not long after she started her steady gallop. Tamashi shivered as she moved, her small teeth chattering and her wings tucked tightly against her in a futile attempt to warm herself.

Cold or not, she continued upwards. Her mind was set on making it to the top, and the memories of those who had underestimated her fueled her to push on; though her pace slowed the higher up she got. It became increasingly difficult to breath, and the chilled air stung her lungs and nose as she forced herself to move on. This was no time for hesitation, no time for lenience. If she wanted what she came for, she needed to prove herself worthy, needed to show the magical entities that sat atop the peak that she was determined to achieve any goal she set her mind to. 

Finally, she halts, yet does not give herself a moment to relax, nor does she allow herself a sigh of relief. Right now, she cares only about what she came for. Dainty white legs lower themselves to the cold earth below her as she bows herself to anyone who may be listening.

"If you hear my voice, know I approach you with respect, and I beg of you to listen." Tamashi's usual light-hearted tone was now replaced by seriousness, and her voice was soft, yet firm and confident. 

"The doubtfulness of those who look down on me stokes the fires of my rage, and I wish of them to see me for more than my size. I ask of you to adorn my bare flesh with the strength to gore those who accuse me and trod upon me, I seek not for mindless violence, but for the ruthless and unwavering might to stand against those who underestimate me. Hear my voice and know it shall not waver in fear, but only soften in respect. Please, help me prove myself worthy of strength."

TAMASHI

OOC: Tamashi is attempting to quest for horns
    They can understand the complaint of size, but size is only an outward thing. In the end, it does not truly matter, for tiny things can hold great might. This mare knows it, seeks it, but still, they do not come today. Instead only the wind howls, and she is left to wonder if they can even hear her.

You have rolled a 1 and will not receive a quest. You can try again in 1 RL month.
    Please tag in replies