• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Scratchy Bitey Boy
    Dreamscar is open if anybody wants to try for a hippogriff baby. He is a Carnage son, but if you don't care about that, he sure doesn't. Doesn't really recognize other horses as the same sort of creature as himself, so perfectly willing to do any manner of awfulness. He has and obsessively wields his love inducement (part of the hippogriff mimicry,) and would absolutely be down for maiming, so there are options for mares that would normally need a lot of convincing. He will not involve himself in raising any babies and may try to kill them. He will also bleed on you excessively due to his defect, so enjoy that. I am super flakey on posting right now, so I won't be bringing him out for a thread but if you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

His defect is not genetic, so his stats are as follows:

Sire
    Name: Dreamscar
    Breed: Anglo-Arab Hybrid
    Traits/defects: [HIPPOGRIFF MIMICRY][GLOWING MARKINGS][solar aura]
    Color: grey w/ glowing constellation markings
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/aa/Gg
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg

No need to ask permission, no naming requirements.

Pedigree: https://www.beqanna.com/members/pp_pedigree.php?id=Dreamscar&db=pedigree&gens=5
    Profile: https://beqanna.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3127
    Not going to lie, I think I’m going to use him. Wink
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    bumping for April