• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  long live the pioneers
    Gale
    run away with me--
    lost souls and reverie

running wild and running free

Before he follows Eyas to Loess, he comes o the Mountain for the fourth time.

The osprey soars above him, a gift he is immensely grateful for, scouting the land ahead and letting the brindled stallion know if the way is blocked. The path he takes is different than any of the times before, and some part of him wonders if perhaps the fae change it every time.

“You were silent when I was here before,” he tells them when he can climb no farther, “But I’ve come again. I would like to make my home known as Islandres, but I would like your blessing to do so.” Names are important, he knows, they tell a story. Above him, the osprey’s keening cry echoes in the crisp autumn air. 

Gale waits.

No fairy comes. Maybe they just don’t like the name. Maybe they just don’t care what they call their carved out lands, because in the end, it is all part of one place. In the end, it can be changed and taken away as easily as it once had been. Whatever the reason, he is greeted with only silence.

You have rolled a 5 and will not receive a quest. You can try again in 1 RL month.

*cough*link to your past refusals next time*cough*