• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    To outbalance the others, I think I need 6 more of these -x
    Wink 
    Sire
    Name: Svedka
    Breed: hybrid
    Traits/defects: mountain lion shifting
    Color: palomino overo with blue highlights in mane/tail
    Color Genetic Code (if known): ee/Aa/nCR/nO
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [MOUNTAIN LION SHIFTING][light beam emission]
    used with radar’s permission ^^

Dam:
    Name: Ilma
    Breed: Andalusian
    Traits/defects: Sunshine wings, ethereal appearance, self healing, peace induction (precognition nongenetic)
    Color: White (natural color cremello)
    Color Genetic Code (if known): ee/Aa/CRCR
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): TEGteg [-SUNSHINE WINGS-][-ETHEREAL APPEARANCE-][-SELF HEALING-][-PEACE INDUCTION-][-PRECOGNITION-*]

Foal:
    Player: Vanilla Custard
    I’d like to make use of the entity (Nikkai) in Tephra, meaning Ilma as a resident of Tephra can have twins (and higher chance for triplets)! She’s on the rank board and has the icon. I’m playing both babies!

I’d like to request two fillies, one named Kukka being cremello overo with the overo patches being blue rimmed please! And one filly named Kirsikka being palomino with blue streaks in mane/tail!

If by any chance triplets happen (someone help me but I love these babies and can’t have enough) - colt name would be Keijo and filly name Kielo please, color and everything else by dice roll please

(NA, NA, NA, 24)

Kukka
    Female
    Andalusian hybrid
    Creamello overo (ee/Aa/CrCr/nO) with blue-rimmmed white patches
    Svedka x Ilma
    Twin to Kirsikka, sunshine wings, ethereal appearance
    tegteg [SUNSHINE WINGS][ETHEREAL APPEARANCE][mountain lion shifting][self-healing][peace induction]
    Played by Vanilla Custard
    Due July
    Breedable in January

(NA, NA, N,A, 72)

Kirsikka
    Female
    Andalusian hybrid
    Palomino (ee/Aa/nCr) with blue highlights in mane
    Svedka x Ilma
    Twin to Kukka
    TEGteg [MOUNTAIN LION SHIFTING][SUNSHINE WINGS][SELF-HEALING][ethereal appearance][peace induction]
    Played by Vanilla Custard
    Due July
    Breedable in January

(flipped a coin for triplets, came up empty)
    They’re so perfect <3<3
    Is it okay to have blue highlights for Kirsikka’s mane (so they both get something blue)? ^^

yes sorry, just forgot Smile
    Thank you so much love ❤️<3