• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [PQ - in progress] Glorified Warrior
    She travels to the mountain, her mind is racing with confusion. Ever since she was a foal...she didn't understand why she didn't look like her family! No horns like dad, her pelt red...like no one...her twin had the pelt of there mother and the antlers of there father....yet she was quiet literally the the red headed child.

Father wasn't around much and when mother was she didn't seem to be bothered by the lack of resemblance...but it ate away at Athena until she couldn't take it anymore.

Faeries! she yells out once she reaches the mountain. I know others come asking for great powers...but please...I just want to look like my family...grant me horns please! she cries out in hope of an answer.

OOC: asking for a quest for addax horns @[Officials]
    ”And what do you think looking like your family will accomplish for you child?” comes a voice, and then the form of the small purple and white fairy. Though really the mare before her is full grown, they are all still children in the eyes of someone as ancient and ageless as the fairies.

”It seems to me you need to learn to be comfortable with yourself as you are, and no power we grant will give you that. Go and speak with others, and come back when you have learned the lesson.”

You have rolled a 2 and received a quest. Go have 2 threads with other characters (or NPC) where Athena tries to discover how to be comfortable with herself, regardless of the traits she may have.
    Please tag in replies