• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let the moment break you, Izora Lethia
    He is beautiful, though she would not expect anything less from Lilliana. A motherly look of pride twinkles in her amethyst eyes as she looks up at him. She chuckles with him and when she sees the lines on his face harden with seriousness she makes it a point to focus her attention on him as he speaks.

She can sense his shyness start to creep in, notices the way he bends away to hide but then pushes himself forward. She had known, of course, that out of the twins Yanhua was the one who kept to himself - to his home. They were like black and white, but where Nash was making political friendships and long lasting kinship with his exploring, right here, right now, she could tell that Yan was one hundred percent serious.

Taiga needed more warriors, it wasn't a secret, but she couldn't help but wonder what Lilli would think when she got home and her son was fighting for Taiga. Lethy had never been one to hinder her children's dreams, and she knew right know that she wouldn't deny Yanhua's.

Life doesn't always turn out like you imagine though and with Beqanna full of magic it was sometimes hard to be certain - what the fairies give, the fairies.can take away. Yanhua, I appreciate you coming to me. I am proud to have you amongst me home. I do not doubt your strength or your integrity, or your youthfulness. she adds. If being a warrior is really what you want you don't need my blessing. I am however the matriarch of Taiga and in being so I am here to help and listen to its people and their needs and wants. Can you amuse me for a moment? You said your mother, this she says with emphasis and with a small encouraging smile, told you you have powers to protect yourself.. Do your powers motivate you to be a warrior instead of anything else? Have they never failed you before, putting you or someone else in harm's way? If you did not have your powers would you still be here asking for my blessing to be a warrior? it was also part of her job to play devil's advocate. To make sure what the people wanted was REALLY what they wanted.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Yanhua]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Let the moment break you, Izora Lethia - by Izora Lethia - 06-23-2020, 12:16 AM