• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    starbaby -x
    Papa
    Pentecost
    Stallion
    Anglo-Arabian Hybrid
    No traits or defects
    Silver with purple mane/tail
    Unknown Color Genetic Code
    tegteg [empathy][glowing hooves]

Mama
    Leonora
    Mare
    Hybrid
    Star Mimicry, Color Changing
    Bay with steel blue points and star facial markings, breeding as navy blue with star markings across her whole body and a teal mane/tail
    tegteg [STAR MIMICRY][COLOR CHANGING][illusionism][uncontrollable shapeshifting]

Babe
    A filly named Astra.
    I would love her to be navy blue with star markings across her whole body and a purple/teal mane and tail. REF HERE
    In case of multiples, please make the second foal a filly and name her Meteora and make her beautiful. :')
    If anything mutates, I would love all the night/star/sky things I can get.
    Foal(s) will be played by me, Savage.
    Both Meteora and Astra are reserved by me. Pentecost used with Jet's permission.
    THANK YOU!

(06-21-2020, 11:05 AM)savage Wrote: Papa
    Pentecost
    Stallion
    Anglo-Arabian Hybrid
    No traits or defects
    Silver with purple mane/tail
    tegteg [empathy][glowing hooves]

Mama
    Leonora
    Mare
    Hybrid
    Star Mimicry, Color Changing
    Bay with steel blue points and star facial markings, breeding as navy blue with star markings across her whole body and a teal mane/tail
    tegteg [STAR MIMICRY][COLOR CHANGING][illusionism][uncontrollable shapeshifting]

Babe
    A filly named Astra.
    I would love her to be navy blue with star markings across her whole body and a purple/teal mane and tail. REF HERE
    In case of multiples, please make the second foal a filly and name her Meteora and make her beautiful. :')
    If anything mutates, I would love all the night/star/sky things I can get.
    Foal(s) will be played by me, Savage.
    Both Meteora and Astra are reserved by me. Pentecost used with Jet's permission.
    THANK YOU!

Ah, queen dumbass here, I forgot we had decided to say the baby is 'navy blue with star roaning' instead of 'star markings'. Sorry!
    [94, 56, 3, 45]

Astra
    Filly
    Anglo-Arabian Hybrid
    Pentecost x Leonora
    navy blue with star roaning and a purple mane and tail (Ee/Aa/Rr)
    tegteg [COLOR CHANGING][EMPATHY][star mimicry][star illusionism]
    Played by Savage
    Due July
    Breedable in January