• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The Young and the Restless
    The blue eyed black mare wandered alone these days. Long after the fall of the Chamber, and her own resurection, she remained alone. She often saw horses that resembled her son in some way, the son that survived.

The dark mare moved with an aged gait, showing her 20 years of life. She smiled as she thought of her antics in her younger day, and how her body was sure to be different. Her thoughs paused when her orbs landed on a young filly, standing as if she were just on her own.

Ethaethe gave a throaty call, the way she sounded showed she had been around a while. "Hello, youngster. Not often I see someone around these parts." She offered a kind smile. "Any way I can help you, Tadpole?"

---

(Ooc: not sure why I ha her call her tadpole, but whatever xD @Tivali

Messages In This Thread
    The Young and the Restless - by Tivali - 06-28-2020, 09:38 PM
    RE: The Young and the Restless - by Ethaethe - 06-29-2020, 09:51 AM
    RE: The Young and the Restless - by Leilan - 06-29-2020, 01:25 PM
    RE: The Young and the Restless - by Tivali - 06-29-2020, 10:22 PM
    RE: The Young and the Restless - by Ethaethe - 07-03-2020, 11:03 PM
    RE: The Young and the Restless - by Leilan - 07-04-2020, 03:49 PM
    RE: The Young and the Restless - by Tivali - 07-06-2020, 11:49 PM