• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The Young and the Restless
    Oh, her eyes did hold many a story. They held what happened if you pushed a foal away, what happened if you did the unnatural. What happened when you died, if you got brough back. She knew there could be many a story to be told, but this young filly likely wouldnt listen.

Ethaethe then flicked her ears, the filly reminding her of herself more and more. Her attention was snagged by a handsome young looking stallion, captivated with his unique markings. She then moved her frosty gaze back to the red filly, and let out a soft chuckle.

"Well, Tivali is a nice name." She smiled kindly at the steed next. "My name is Ethaethe, but you can call me anything." A soft chuckle emerged again. Something about him reminded her of her son, if she hadn't have died. Maybe he would've been like the two stillborns that died alongside her on the beach so many years ago.

Who knows, but she'd like to get to know both more.

---

((Ooc: I should find Ethaethe's table! Also she probably will call her Tadpole from time to time, glad you like it! Also, is it just me or am I getting Loki vibes from Leilan?))
    @[Tivali] @[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    The Young and the Restless - by Tivali - 06-28-2020, 09:38 PM
    RE: The Young and the Restless - by Ethaethe - 06-29-2020, 09:51 AM
    RE: The Young and the Restless - by Leilan - 06-29-2020, 01:25 PM
    RE: The Young and the Restless - by Tivali - 06-29-2020, 10:22 PM
    RE: The Young and the Restless - by Ethaethe - 07-03-2020, 11:03 PM
    RE: The Young and the Restless - by Leilan - 07-04-2020, 03:49 PM
    RE: The Young and the Restless - by Tivali - 07-06-2020, 11:49 PM