• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Neat Defects for Babbies
    I’ll start with my dream defect

TEETH FOR EYES!!!

Inverted knees. So they’re like backwards and the character walks like an ostrich.

Eyes inside mouth. Like that scene from beetle juice when the newly dead couple has to look scary so the wife makes her eyes inside the back of her throat.
    Corgi horse! (Regular sized everything except for half sized legs)
    Slimy, horse is always slimy to the touch and leaves a trail of slime in its wake. It's up to the player to decide what color the slime is and if it smells nice or gross.
    They're not beasts to me, no matter how big or how terrifying they are to everyone else.
    Bird bones
    (Snap em and make a wish)
    Tourette’s, and their tic is sniffing peoples manes or faces.
    Rapunzel hair. Mane and tail grow constantly, impossible to cut or shorten in any way
    Everyone they kiss turns gray
    Tastebuds on booty
    Spontaneous gravity immunity. Every once in a while, they start floating away so they have to grab onto someone or something until it stops.
    Loose teeth that keep falling out and regrowing, sometimes growing in painful angles and causing discomfort until they fall out.