• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[PQ - in progress] I've seen ghosts brighter than her soul
    ”Why do you seek to be someone you are not?” comes the voice, and then the white and purple fairy. She appears before the girl, hovering, such a small little thing for all the magic she represents. Represents, not contains, because in truth she is nothing but the magic made flesh, a steward of Beqanna herself given form.

Wysteria doesn’t wait for the girl to ask, because she already knows, and she does not waste time. ”Go, and find two others who have tried to be like someone they looked up to. Find out if it worked for them, and then come back and tell me if you seek the power for yourself or if perhaps, you want to be something different.”

You have received a quest. Go talk to two other horses who have tried to be like someone else in their life, and come back when Aislyn has decided if she makes this choice for herself or not.
    Please tag in replies

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I've seen ghosts brighter than her soul - by Wysteria Fairy - 07-27-2020, 11:01 AM