• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Not Afraid To Bite {Leilan}
    Sabrina

She had been lurking...hunting...hiding in the shadows. It is what she did, what hellhounds do, but it was time she took a more active role. Jesper the "champion" was no more, he didn't even show up to his challenge.

She waltzed around, the isles new champion, yet no one knew her...besides the golden ice king. And speaking of the devil, his scent runs past her snout. With a grin she begins to track him, to appear from the shadows right before him.

Leilan, she says as she finds him, perhaps looking for a moment of peace...yet there wasn't time for that. It's been a while, but don't worry I've been watching the territory. Even if he hadn't seen her in the flesh and blood.

Not Afraid To Bite

@[Leilan]
    The Icicles up north have been silent, though their leader has not. Ironically one might start to take him for a Taigan these days, with how often he was seen there. But an ice dragon would not last long in the redwoods, even if the climate was okay-ish for his element. Too close together to shift, those trees. No, he prefers the ice-covered black rocks, and the boys that find him intriguing enough to stay around for their growing up.

His hersir has been silent, too, but he knows that with her, that doesn’t mean she is not around. He tolerates her behaviour, though he would like to see her more active with other lands as well, simply to put the name out that a frickin’ hellhound supports the dragon on the Isle. Challenging either would be foolish, or so would be the message.

When she shows up with that grin of her he knows so well, he smirks at her in return. ”I know,” he tells her casually. He glances away from her to the icy sea, mesmerizing a moment. ”I think itks time everybody else knew, too?” he grins at her, suddenly fanged, as usual when he feels a little... rebellious. ”Fancy a trip to someplace more abundant?”
    nothing burns like the cold
    Leilan

@[Sabrina]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |
    Sabrina

At one point in her life she had been an outgoing curious girl...but after betrayal and heartbreak she succumbed to the darkness bred in her lineage. A cruel fate perhaps, but it created the tactful monster she was today.

I know, he says. Of course he knew, he may be a dragon and she a hound...yet they are not too far off from one another. There minds are similar, perhaps even there backgrounds.

He notes that others should know and she nods her head with a grin. Power is what she always wanted, shouldn't everyone else know too? She can trickle back into the shadows after she makes an appearance...

He mentions a trip and again a grin grows on her maw. What did you have in mind? she ponders the possibilities. A raid? No, they already had, she watched from afar, curious to the strength of the territory members. She moves closer to Leilan, the hound was fully committed and ready to be the champion the territory needed.

Not Afraid To Bite

@[Leilan]
    The way she asks, defers only slightly to his requests and ideas, well - he knows she wants power, and she is as close to him in rank as he can currently provide. Should she get restless, he may have a bad example instead of a good one, so he’s happy to provide a few options when she asks. ”You could always explore the territories surrounding us,” he smirks a bit, ”Maybe invite some visitors back here.”

She’ll be sure to get the idea of what he’s saying, so he doesn’t waste his breath. ”And I’d be thankful if you could keep our young Thralls busy. If we’re to defend ourselves at any point, they’d best be ready. You can try mocking with Nashua, Cormorant, Alcinder or Sachin, I think.” That should give her enough options - and any good general should know how their recruits and warriors move, and where to point them to. His ears flick forward, attentive to the female hound’s face. She could take her pick, whatever she preferred. Maybe both. Maybe more. Honestly, as long as she displayed the Northerners as a strong folk, he din’g mind.
    nothing burns like the cold
    Leilan

@[Sabrina] Short bc I’m late, sorry! <3 If she wants a specific task there’s some in the kingdom meeting thread and maybe this makes an okay closer for now?
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |